A. Quality Issues
1. If our staff finds that the merchandise is defective as described, you will receive a refund for the purchase price plus shipping and handling fees.
2. If we find that the merchandise is not defective in any way or has been misused, then the merchandise will be shipped back to you with no refund.
B. Size Issues
Please be aware that due to the nature of the handwork required, the finished gown may vary approximately 1" in either direction of specified measurements.
1. All dresses are made or come with margins for altering and tailoring if desired. If the dress size did not arrive in the specification as one ordered, one can choose to make the adjustments at a local tailor, in which case we will reimburse the tailoring costs as long as the costs does not exceed the original price of the dress by 50%. If the tailoring costs exceed the original price of the dress by 50%, we will reimburse only up to the amount equal to 50% of the dress` original cost.
2. We provide a modification service for our customers, who can send back the dress and get the dress modified within 7 working days. In this case, we are responsible for all shipping costs.
3. Customers can also return a dress with measurement errors, and will receive a refund for the purchase price plus shipping and handling fees.